2.17.2008

Snow, Snow, Go Away...

I am tired of all the snow. It is just ridiculous. According to the local paper, we have had 51.5 inches of snow before this storm today which was supposed to add another 5 to 8 inches of snow upon us. More than double the normal amount of snow for the season. And we still have at least 4 weeks of winter. How has this affected everyone? Here's some happenings that are just odd to me...

1. I have a studded tire on my bike for commuting.

2. The muffler fell off my low riding car from plowing its way through unplowed streets.

3. One of my classmates is wearing shoe chains on her shoes whenever she leaves her house.

4. I am seriously considering buying an avalanche shovel to store in my car. It seems that would be far more effective than the broiler pan I have used to this point.

Is winter over yet? I am more than ready for it to be...

No comments: