6.07.2007

In the past 4 days...

  • I've driven 2200 miles in 36 hours. Craziness. I don't recommend it.
  • I've been back in the Midwest for all of 48 hours and sat through 2 tornado warnings already. Welcome home.
  • I've moved into a new apartment, gotten a new driver's license, registered my car, registered my animals, applied and been accepted to the university, eaten at my 2 favorite bagel shops, and hung out with old friends. More tomorrow as I start my new job. A whirlwind of largely bureaucratic processes.
I'm tired.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! The selfish in me is glad you are now closer!

C. said...

Thanks, Maya! I'll see you this weekend. :-)

Anonymous said...

YOU'RE BACK???? NEW JOB? WHAT IS HAPPENING? I CHANGED JOBS AND LOVE IT! WE'RE OFF TO JAMAICA NEXT WEEK AND TIM IS ON 2 FEET. MASON IS CRAWLING, JULIA SASSY AS USUAL. LOVE YA...KATIE BLT