11.21.2006

Alarm Clock Radio

I have no idea what radio station I listen to. When I moved, I plugged in my alarm clock and turned on the radio when I was setting the alarm. Whatever radio station it was set on came through clear, with no static, and wasn't something I considered offensive. And, as luck would have it, when the alarm went off in the morning, I awoke to the news and the weather report. Perfect.

Perfect, that is, until this week. Let's remember what time of the year it is. It is November. It is NOT yet even Thanksgiving. I know it is in a couple of days, but it has not passed yet.

So, why, oh why, am I waking each morning to Christmas carols???

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

there are a few radio stations here in Iowa that switched to xmas music a couple of weeks ago... it's just wrong!

Happy Turkey Day!