5.05.2007

Flaming Liberals and Other Random Tidbits

The washer is still broken...


I tried it because I had no idea if it worked or not, and this was the result. Back to the laundry mat I go...

The other highlights and stories from the week include:

*I'm now known as the flaming liberal at work. I was talking about this with one of my friends from Iowa, thinking that it was pretty entertaining. I'm not conservative, but I didn't consider myself a flaming liberal in such a derogatory way as I was called at work this week. Interesting...We chalked it up to my having a nose ring, being pro-choice, and not a bible thumper.

* My bike is here!!! I forgot to take pictures to share with you all, but it is sweet, gorgeous, fabulous...I love it. So smooth, so fast, so easy to ride. Definitely will be spending some time riding away this summer.

* The washer is still broken...

*My high school friend is here to visit, causing trouble (Miss Trouble), and falling down dunes. We rented ATV's and went up and down the dunes and over to the beach. Terrifying initially, but so much fun.



* Another big decision to make within the week...Some changes in my life this last week. I found out that I can break my next contract if I decide to do so within the next week. My next contract is in a place I've been before, I really liked the area, and there's definitely plenty to do there outside work (biking, hiking, theater, live music, etc). Do I bail and explore somewhere else, somewhere new, or keep the contract? Let me know what you think...

* Have I mentioned that my washer is still broken???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't live in the past. Keep on exploring........

Anonymous said...

I'd say that for you-- Keep on exploring. Thought you wanted to head towards San Francisco anyway!

crevier said...

so, who is miss trouble??

funny side, ,y verification word was just slwjeff...how ironic?

C. said...

Ms. Trouble is the girl you're visiting this coming weekend. I'm so excited to see you guys! And, congratulations again!