5.15.2007

Shorts

More religious commentary...I'm sitting in the Christian coffee shop, feeding my internet addiction. They have their wireless up and running, which is encouraging, as I have been using the city's free WiFi. It has been temperamental at best. It requires a password to access it, so I get it from the barista. Any guesses as to what it is?

Have you guessed yet?

John3:16

Moving on...

As for the decision making, I have my application turned in for my old job. I have a friend looking at an apartment for me tomorrow. Essentially, I'm playing a waiting game, just waiting for the cards to play out. I'd just like to have things settled. I want to feel settled. I've had enough drama to last me for quite a while.

Updates from this current assignment...
  • I've apparently inspired one of my coworkers to pierce her nose. She's 60 and has wanted to pierce her nose since she was 21, or so she says. I find the whole situation oddly amusing. It has caused quite a stir at work.
  • One of my coworkers did range of motion on a dead guy. I thought this was an urban legend, the infamous joke of the therapist that did range of motion on a dead patient and billed Medicare. Well, this guy didn't bill Medicare, but he did do range of motion on a dead guy. When did he stop? When the mortician came to pick up the body.
  • The washer is apparently fixed, although I haven't tried it yet. I don't have high hopes, as it's supposedly been fixed three times now. Instead, I did laundry at my friend's in Bend when I was there this weekend. Will probably do the same when I visit Ms. Trouble and crew this weekend in Seattle. See you soon!
That's all for now. Talk to you all later.

No comments: